AZ Math Tutor’s preparation for session:
- Teacher Contact (If necessary)
* Determine teacher requirements and suggestions for improved grades
* Obtain course pacing guide or project
* Determine online support
- Gather practice and diagnostic material for the session from AZ supplies
- Maintain monthly
AZ progress report
- Design custom course of instruction
Word problems only, we can do that!
Help with a history paper, we can do that!
- Notebook instruction
(If the curriculum chosen requires it, the
student is given a notebook and instructed
on to properly take notes.)
- Parent permission to contact school.
( For those looking to increase grades or follow the school curriculum.)
Student Session: (will vary upon student need)
For a “school” curriculum:
- Note Book Review
- Homework help with emphasis
on using notes.
- Next Lesson instruction or Basic skill remediation/practice
HAVE QUESTIONS? CALL OR EMAIL NOW !
Every AZ Tutors room has a window that allows parents to observe their children whenever they like.
AZ Math Tutors serves Morris county including Morristown, Morris Plains, Randolph, Denville, Parsippany-Troy, Rockaway, Roxbury, Mt. Olive, and Chester